We just completed a great Utah weekend. One of the things that I love about living in Utah is the variety of outdoor activites. On Saturday Kim and Chris took Jacob and Anna on a rafting trip down the Provo River. The kids had a BLAST! Jacob is now saving his pennies so he can buy a raft. Also on Saturday we ran in the Cedar Hills 5k. This has become an annual event for us and I push Jacob and Anna in a jogging stroller while I doing my best to avoid a heart attack. Their cheers of "Go Daddy!" and "Hurry Daddy, you're loosing!" must have been more effective this year as I dropped my time by 4:30.

And, of course, we spent most of the weekend holding Nathan. He's weighing in at about 8lbs now and is doing great. Jennifer will not let me tell you what she's weighing in at, but she's also doing great. :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment